Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Thanks again for all the good wishes - you people are really great.

Turns out I was overcompensating for my rib pain with my back, so my back started killing me. It was weird at first, because it felt so thorough and centric at the same time. Like I had been struck through with a sword. (well, maybe a cocktail sword, but still, it hurt!)

Anyway, my brilliant wife figured out the back thing and got me to stay off my feet. Not such a fun thing for me. And Leslie must have talked to the dog this morning, because twice when I tried to escape outside, the dog followed me and chastised me, reminding me not to over-exert myself.

I feel better now, although my chest hurts pretty bad. Like I used the house as a tackling dummy.

Actually, it's a good story for the kids: My old man's so tough, the only fight he ever lost was with a house.

So what else? Oh yeah, music recommendations! First, here's a link to a previous post where I noted what came up randomly on my iPod this one time, at band camp... I think it's a good place to start. If you like, hit me up for a specific genre and I'll get a little more intimate.

And finally, one movie recommendation (I'm happy to make more) - "The Legend Of 1900"

0 Comments:

Subscribe