Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Wow - ok, so it turned out that the culprit was my email program, Microsoft's Entourage. After much frustration at only getting half my mail, I took a major step this morning - I switched to Apple's email application, Mail. The switch, the setting up, the importing of my Entourage mail, etc. went extremely smoothly - flawlessly. And now I get all my mail. So you can now use stumark@verizon.net when you want to send me mail.

Thank you all for your patience during this interesting time. Sorry if it was a pain in the butt.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! :)

Of course, now you have no excuses for not being an *excellent* correspondent!

Suldog said...

Now you can read the 73 things I sent you about joining The Libertarian Party.

Just kidding. Any party that would have had ME as a candidate is obviously demented.

Stu said...

Thimbelle - what am I an excellent correspondent about? I would love to be one, but I don't know how I'm doing it, so I can't repeat it.

Stu said...

Sul - I am happy to consider joining TLP, so feel free to attempt to convince me - my only real argument against leaving TDP is that no other reasonable-minded political party stands a chance of getting a large-enough membership to get anything done.

Anonymous said...

boo hisss, microsoft. I love Apple Mail. :)

Subscribe