Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

4:44 PM

And Baseball...

|

As it is mid-season for professional baseball in America, I thought I'd share my opinion on the standings - Red Sox only 2 and a half games back of the front-running Devil Rays, and 6 games over the third place Yankees, so good stuff in the American League. In the National League, the Mets aren't doing that well, despite what their 4 and a half game deficit would have you believe. The Mets have some history in come-from-behind second-half-of-the-season runs, so I'm holding out hope. But they just don't seem to be gelling the way they should. They've got a solid team, but they don't seem perfectly connected on the field. Not just Reyes' error on Sunday, but all of them aren't working together to the top of their capabilities.

Anyway, I've never played the game, so what do I know...?

0 Comments:

Subscribe