Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

3:09 PM

Jerusalem

|

My brother and two of his kids are in Israel at the moment. I'm sure you've read about the terrorist attack at Mercaz Harav Yeshiva, one of three of the Jerusalem-based campuses of The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem. They are safe, but it easily could have been them. My brother and his son had dinner the night before, and they could have easily made plans to go to the end-of-the-month service in the library where the shootings occurred. Heavy thoughts.

Again, I'll make the plea: Melt the guns. For the sake of the Jews, for the sake of the Blacks, for the sake of the Mexicans, for the memory of Eve Carson, UNC Student Body President, who was shot yesterday. It's time. We don't need the guns and they need to be melted. Please.

0 Comments:

Subscribe