Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

11:41 AM

Hillary

|

With the news of McCain's lock for the Republican nomination, I can't stress enough the importance of getting our Democratic Party to nominate Sen. Hillary Clinton. Sen. Obama may have some charisma, but in my opinion, he has a deer-in-the-headlights look about him, especially when pressed on certain issues. Sen. Clinton is absolutely my first choice to lead us on many, many issues, and not just social efforts. If we needed to meet with a foreign leader, I'd want President Hillary Clinton in the room. She has gravitas.

From "The West Wing" – spoken by Toby, in response to a discussion about their upcoming election:

    "If our job teaches us anything, it's that we don't know what the next President's gonna face. And if we choose someone with vision, someone with guts, someone with gravitas, who's connected to other people's lives, and cares about making them better... if we choose someone to inspire us, then we'll be able to face what comes our way and achieve things... we can't imagine yet. Instead of telling people who's the most qualified, instead of telling people who's got the better ideas, let's make it obvious."

0 Comments:

Subscribe