Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

7:11 PM

The Best Team Won

|

As y'all know, I've been rooting for the Patriots all season.

After the third quarter ended, I thought, even if the Patriots win, the Giants deserve to win. They showed up and they showed up huge, all game long. The MVP trophy should go to the entire Giants front defensive line. They played fiercely, in every play, in every position.

Sad as I am, I'm glad to have to have lost to the Giants (especially as I used to be a Giants fan years ago). They played clean.

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

It was a great game, i was happy with the results, even though my team wasn't in it.

Suldog said...

Agreed, Stu. See mine for slight elucidation.

Anonymous said...

It was a great game. I watched the whole thing. I love your article and appreciate that even though you are a Patriot's fan you think the Giants deserved to win. I think so, too, but I am a Giants fan.

Your Mom

cherylann said...

I have to agree. I'm a Pats fan, but when Manning broke free of those three defenders to throw that pass to Tyree and he actually caught it... with one hand... well, I turned to my husband and said- if the Pats don't win, it's okay because anyone who has enough determination and heart to get off a throw like that... hell, they deserve to win. Better luck next time Brady.

Subscribe