Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Billie's needle aspiration on her swollen lymph node came back with a finding of no cancer. So, this just leaves the mass on the lung. We've got a thorough xray scheduled for Saturday morning. Some time after that, we'll get an idea of what we're dealing with, whether the section of lung has to be removed or not. Then there would be a biopsy of that mass, to see if it's cancer. But, G-d forbid, if it is cancer, then Billie will just need a round of chemo, which, I am led to believe, is way easier on cats than on humans. So, y'know, we'll see what happens. I'm not going to venture an opinion yet, as I believe in the jinx. As I have kept my mouth shut about a certain sports team, I too shall keep my mouth shut about a certain cat.

More info as I know it. Thanks again for all the cards and letters. If I judge things according to raw numbers, Billie is more popular than I am. And you all know what that means: Time to fire the writing staff.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Still praying for Billie...

...and still love the writer :)

(((hugs))) Thim :)

Anonymous said...

NO!! Don't fire the writer - waht would i do to procrastinate studying! so glad about billie. xxoo

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so good to hear. Not that it's cancer, but that it doesn't appear to have spread. From what I learned with Ben, contained in the lung, and removed, it is gone. Doesn't come back. Wish it were the same in humans.

Or maybe it has to do with catching it early enough. More on that in another message.

Keeping my prayers coming.

Oh, and thanks for helping my Indians win. Now, we face your team! :)

Unknown said...

I'm hoping for more good news about Billie.

Subscribe