Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

8:48 AM

Everything's Ok

|

Ever have one of those moments when you need to call a spouse, and you have to start the conversation with "Everything ok right now, but could you come home soon?" - Nich was out skateboarding yesterday and fell hard and fast and suffered some pretty nasty road rash. Poor boy. We put 2nd Skin on the big burns, and they should help those wounds heal considerably faster, if I read the biking/skating sites correctly. For now, he looks like the mummy undone, with half his body in gauze... sigh... Nothing more heart-breaking than watching your kid as they experience severe pain.

Anyway, not to be a bummer, but this log is for me as much as it is for you, so I'm trying to write down as much as I can about my life - the diary I never kept as a kid.

Soon, with more upbeat stories of one form or another.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nich! I hope he heals up quickly - it stinks to be out of commission during summer vacation!

It is *terribly* hard to watch a child suffer when they are in pain. You'll never feel more helpless or alone.

Sending prayers for swift and complete healing for Nich, and comfort (and sanity) for you and Leslie both! :)

Suldog said...

Hope everything is OK, Stu. My prayers are being said for you and yours, as always.

Subscribe