Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.


Thanks so very much, Erica, for linking me in the comments of Career Mom Radio. I really was touched.

As a "hello" to anyone who came from CMR, let me tell you about my kids, and their mother.

Noelle is 10 (11 in October). She just started middle school, in the sixth grade, and I am super-proud to say that she is taking pre-algebra, a seventh grade class. She also plays soccer for AYSO and made a game-saving grab while in goal today. More importantly, during halftime, she pointed out a hawk, which became the focus of both our attention until well after the game was over. She's awesome.

Nich is 14 and talented in so many ways. He's sweet, sincere, emotionally supportive, artistic, mathtistic, and athletic. He got a 4.0 for last year's third quarter, which is a whole bunch of awesomeness.

Leslie is my wife, my amazing, astonishing wife. She's my best friend with a caboose that won't quit. She works for a company I won't name, but they are a name brand that you are all familiar with. She also paints and plays guitar and enjoys Trouballs in bed. I love her more than my luggage.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 Comments:

Erica Douglas said...

You're more than welcome Stu, I hope that we can continue to be interesting to dads as well as mums. Once again I'd love to have you on CMR if you are interested. Love your blog. Erica

Stu said...

Erica,

Thanks for the love!

For those who haven't tried it yet, Career Mom Radio is a great listen. It reminds me of what I love about NPR, except it is better because it is uncensored. Yes folks, the new trend in parenting is unfettered speech. Free Speech is the new black.

Stu said...

Mr. Fabulous,

Thanks, sincerely. They are awesome.

Are they mine? Of course not! They're day-players I discovered on the set of my latest film, Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dyspeptic, which stars Wallace Shawn, Stephanie Zimbalist, and Parminder Nagra.

Stu said...

Thim,

Thanks! My family bring me all the joy and love I need. This is important, because the outside world contains a large joy and love vacuum. I think that if I can coat my wife and kids with as many layers of love and joy, they will be able to better suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Meg said...

I don't know what that ball thing is, and it might be tmi... but I hope you have a primo set of luggage.
:)

Stu said...

Meg,

If that was a joke, Funny! If not, Trouballs is a video game for my wife's GameBoy. There are a few other puzzle games that she enjoys on her GameBoy, but Trouballs is by far her favorite.

Subscribe