Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Thanks for all the cards and letters asking if we're surviving the rain. We're all great, totally dry inside our snug bug rug. We go out when we need to, and sometimes just 'cause we want to. I think the biggest thing is the phenomenon of constant rain. Very interesting, and it'll be a little sad when it ends.

Meanwhile, happiest of holidays to you who have a holiday approaching. Enjoy each other, all of you, enjoy each smile and each laugh.

3 Comments:

Suldog said...

A very Merry Christmas to you, my mensch of a Jewish friend!

Anonymous said...

Merry Holidays! :D

I hope you and all of your beloveds continue to be safe, warm and *happy* throughout the holiday season!

Ericka said...

happiest of holidays to you and yours!

Subscribe