Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

11:21 AM

Comments

|

A few of you would like to comment on my blog entries, but can only do so if I allow anonymous commenting. Unfortunately, I can't keep anonymous comments open, because it allows spammers to track their filth into my nice, clean blog.

So, what to do? If you want to comment, simply create a Google account for yourself. It's easy. Just select one of the blog entries, look for the comments area, and then look closer for the sign-up link for a Google account. Clicking on that link will take you to a sign-up page, where you will find a process that is painless.

Good luck, and may the schwartz be with you.

4 Comments:

Dave Mark said...

Not to mention all the other benefits of having a gmail account. Well said and good point, Stu!

-- Dave

Unknown said...

I think I did it

Unknown said...

me too
mom

Suldog said...

Well, I'd like to comment anonymously, but you know me.

Subscribe