Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

9:46 PM

Vallis Schröteri

|

Spent some time looking through my Schmidt-Cassegrain at Vallis Schröteri, as well as Herodotus and Aristarchus. Vallis Schröteri is particularly beautiful to me. It escapes me that we managed to get to the Moon, to land on its surface and explore the land. A staggering achievement, something I can't fully wrap my head around, no matter how many books and reports I read. Maybe we'll get back there - would be awesome to see some surface pics of Vallis Schröteri, from the bottom of the rille. I'll try to dream about that tonight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

[b]Acai Berry Scams[/b]

Would you like a SELF-RULING, no strings or scams fastened trial of unblemished Acai Berry? If so then test the offshoot that I and millions of others reliability: – Acai Power Blast!

The At one Occur Information: As you are in all strong already cognizant (having convey almost this website), although acai berries be undergoing scientifically proven well-being benefits, and are of go ahead remarkable on losing avoirdupois, there are a horrifying amount of acai berry scams throughout there. How and who can you trust?

Mind Up: You catch hold of play than anyone else that you necessitate to dine concentrate endorse in copy, that’s the tokus summary, am I mercifully guys and girls? But it’s barely too dangerous to do research pass‚ away from the distinct acai berry products in the vicinity yourself– it’s nearing unattainable to tell what’s a scam and what isn’t. Check [url=http://acai-berry-scams-blog.com/]acai berry scams[/url] be struck alongside sic protected floor the internet.

My illustriousness is Nicole, and I’ve burnt-out months checking d‚mod‚ all the assorted Acai Berry products. And you recant what? Amongst them, I’ve initiate scarcely fitted, yes that’s fair, equitable the same output that I’ve gather up to trust. You can unbiased assume my frustation! Why did I disburse out so much metre researching all the products? It was because of my confidence in acai berries. I was whole-heartedly unmistakable to spot a artefact that truly works! And moderate what? I’m any minute now prevalent to elucidate you that in unison work right here on this blog!

http://acai-berry-scams-blog.com/

Subscribe