Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

As if you didn't have enough people telling you what to do, here's my latest column for GNMParents, a bit of parenting advice for those who are open to suggestions: "Let Them Off The Hook."And remember, when you hear someone say something, you always learn one of three things - You either learn something new, or you learn that you already knew that thing and what the person is saying reinforces that knowledge, or you learn that the person you are listening to doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. So feel free to read my essay, but bear in mind that I might not know what the hell I'm talking about.

1 Comments:

Suldog said...

Just dropping by to wish you a belated Happy Birthday, fellow March 2nd guy!

Subscribe