Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

8:31 AM

Night-Time Cougars

|

My cousin, Mark, and I work on music together, even though we're on opposite sides of the continent. It's a rewarding process, producing these tunes, one I value immensely. It's fun, and it keeps my brain in a high gear. Sometimes the music is balanced between the two of us, and sometimes it's more Mark than me. What follows is absolutely more Mark - my substantive contributions are the drums and the production work. He wrote the song, performed the original vocal track, wrote and performed the guitar parts, and provided the inspiration for me to put the polish on it. Oh, and before you listen to it, please note that the recording, producing, and mixing were all done over the course of three or four days. So be kind.

8 Comments:

Allen said...

Reminds me of early Zappa! Well Done!

Dave Mark said...

Absolutely brilliant! How did you do the drums? Guitar Band? Live recording? Did you guitar come in that way or did you take clean guitar and add the major effect?

Love it!!!!

Suldog said...

Definitely hear some Zappa influence there (and the first power chord is a match for the first power chord on "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath, but that could be said about a lot of tunes, I suppose.) Fun.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

i without a doubt adore your own posting kind, very helpful,
don't quit and keep penning mainly because it simply just good worth to read it,
looking forward to look over much more of your current content articles, good bye :)

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you enter, wish look forward for the duration of more related articles promptly as its one of my favourite subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone!

I have been looking to figure out a good place to begin the acai berry free trial & was just wanting to know if anybody had some thoughts on whether or not it works for dieting? So far here is the one [url=http://acaiberries.blinkweb.com/new-blog.html]article[/url] I have been able to come across that seemed realistic for the goals I have. Opinions?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Subscribe