Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

About a week ago, I was given temporary guardianship over GNMParents. Certainly it was not a position I desired, as I'm chronically lazy, but I am dedicated to bringing parenting to the forefront of societal discourse. As such, I'm determined to do what I can to keep GNMP doing what it does. To that end, I ask any and all of you for two things: Spread the word about GNMParents, and send me writers. I believe in what we do, as do our community members. But it's not enough. We need to expand our readership, and we need to add to the diversity of our content. It will happen, even if I have to carry the whole thing on my back. But I'd rather have company on this journey, and as we all know, the more, the merrier. So do me the favor, see what effort you can make, even if just for a moment.

I surely appreciate it.

And thanks for all your well wishes, I am fortunate to have such real friends.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat scripts[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were about 230 pounds on every site. But for all I base this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the velcros were all over 350 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

Melissa said...

I am happy to work for you still. You're a big part of why I joined GNMParents (heck, you are probably *the* biggest part).

Subscribe