Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Hey. What's up? It's been a while, I know.

Leslie is about to head to another meeting in Dallas. I plan on eating nothing but butter until she returns.

The kids are great. Noelle is really becoming an artist with her makeup, especially her eyes. She watches youtube tutorials and really gets into it. Nich is plodding along, dealing with the demands of sophomore year education and sports. It drains him, but when I ask him if he wants to stop, he says no, so what can I do.

I've got my GNMParents essay up, which you can read if you click here.

The rest of my week will be spent organizing bills, grocery shopping, and annoying my children.

How's by you?

3 Comments:

Ericka said...

fine here. glad you're plugging along. :-)

Anonymous said...

I remember those days, especially the annoying the children part. It seems as if it was just yesterday. As a matter of fact it WAS just yesterday day. Thinking of you.
dad

Dangermouse said...

Uh, had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh, everything's perfectly alright now. We're fine, we're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Subscribe