Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

9:51 PM

Nich Made Varsity

|

Here's my latest post for GNMParents - it talks a bit about Nich making the varsity soccer squad - I'm really glad for him - he works really hard at soccer - It's nice to see that glow in his eyes, knowing that he's satisfied with himself.

Meanwhile, I hope the cold isn't effecting anyone too grossly - Thank G-d, our furnace is working fine, as it is now getting down to the low 50s here in Los Angeles - brutal, I tell ya, brutal.

Gotta go - there's ice cream in the fridge that's feeling ignored.

2 Comments:

Suldog said...

50's? Horrors! Break out your long johns and wooly mittens!

I know, I know. You're half-kidding. But... 50's?!? That's a tropical heatwave around here these days.

Anonymous said...

Mazal Tov to Nich!!!!! Must have been hard to watch some brute elbow your kid, but i am proud of you that you stayed in the bleachers letting him take care of himself. Love you bro!!! Happy 2009 - Stay warm!

Subscribe