Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

If you have an iTunes Store account, you can now download our album, RetroFitting The Future. Neatorama! We're both pretty psyched about this, and really appreciate everyone's support. We believe strongly in our art project and to have it available on iTunes is the capper to a long process. It gives us both more energy to work on the next album, which we're looking forward to. (and for those who care, I just got off the phone with Mark, so I feel comfortable with my use of 'we' in the above statements)

For those of you with iTunes accounts, you can click directly on this link.

Again, thanks so much to all of you, your support was much appreciated.

3 Comments:

Dave Mark said...

Brilliant. Look for my review, posted by Verdant Green. You both should be very proud!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Stu! That's wonderful!

To celebrate - I tagged you!

(don't blame me - Twinks got me, I'm just passing it on to you! LOL!)

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Anonymous said...

Outstanding work. Smooth
Murray Mark
Musical Director
The ALAN BRADY SHOW

Subscribe