Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

7:03 AM

iPhone Day

|

So the question before the court is, will I go ahead and fulfill my fantasy of getting an iPhone? Many pros and cons, and while I do need a mobile phone (especially with 2 teenagers and a wife to work for), I am nervous about buying a touch-screen device, as I don't have the steadiest hands on the planet. On the other hand, I'll be able to blog from the iPhone, so that's kinda cool. If it had copy/paste, then I could do my GNMParents work from my phone, and that would be awesome.

...thinking, thinking, thinking...

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you decide?

For the moment I have to stick with my HP6945 PocketPC. Keeping track of Mom and Twinks doctors appointments alone makes it worth the money. It has a touch screen, but with a neato little cover over it. But I'm a PC kid, so it makes sense to stick with the PPC.

Maybe if I had a chance to actually play with an iPhone I would find that it could work for me...

Subscribe