Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

From an Associated Press article:

    Vice President Dick Cheney's office pushed for major deletions in congressional testimony on the public health consequences of climate change, fearing the presentation by a leading health official might make it harder to avoid regulating greenhouse gases, a former EPA official maintains.


Read the rest here. Then call your Congressional representatives and demand hearings - Vice-President Cheney clearly violated his oath of office.

3 Comments:

Suldog said...

It's hardly the first time, Stu. However, my kvetching about past atrocities wouldn't be helpful, so...

I've got a standing form letter for such occasions :-)

Stu said...

"The rich get richer, that's the law of the land." - Ed Harris, in Glengarry Glenn Ross

Mark Rosera said...

lets hang the mother fucker, he's gonna dangle. I'd like to see Donald Rumsfeld skinned alive and then disemboweled, and fed his testicles. i might actually smile at that.

sincerely,

mark rosera

oh, and lets kill them all, did I mention that we should mutilate them all?????? anyone?????? am i alone here??????

Subscribe