Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

I thought about writing a status post for y'all, talking about my recent bout with the flu. I thought about writing a post extolling the virtues of the Peter Weir film, "The Truman Show." I thought about writing a post discussing my weekend with Leslie.

But really, what I want is to know what you'd like to read here. What stuff sparks your interest? Any talking points you'd like me to rant about? Any injustice that needs sharper social focus? Any television or music that needs to be reviewed?

Meanwhile, the kids are home today, so I'll be mixing chores with decorating the house for the dog's birthday (anyone who doesn't have a young child at home, trust me, this is a relatively common type of event) and some sort of fun activity that the kids agree upon, depending on their emotional status.

How's by you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog, so I can't blog about things. Would you be willing to blog about this lovely young lady/aspiring film producer-director-actor-writer, everything.

She's amazingly talented. I believe that MM is a fan of hers. If you're not familiar, she's Jessica Mae Stover.

She's launched a website for the movie she's written and is filming and producing herself. It's sci-fi, which I know is not your bag, but she's really driven and impressive with what she's trying to do.

Here's her blog, and her movie's site:

Blog:http://www.jessicastover.com/scrolls/

Movie:http://www.artemiseternal.com/

There, thanks for letting me use your comment section to advertise for her. It's all I know how to do, and I so want to see her succeed.

Melissa

Suldog said...

Stu:

Do you have any thoughts on big band or swing music? Any recommendations? I'm heavily into it these past couple of years and, what with your good taste in music, I'd appreciate being pointed towards some good stuff.

Meg said...

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Subscribe