Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

6:12 PM

McCain/Obama

|

So, let's first make an assumption: Barack Obama will be the Democratic party's nominee for President Of The United States. Unless he commits a *major* blunder, that's how it's going to lay out. Hillary, and it saddens me to say this, is too smart for the average Americans who voted in the primaries.

Now there's a New York Times story running right now that talks about John McCain's relationship with a female lobbyist. It's possible that this story will dog McCain through the election and Barack Obama will grab the brass ring.

So I'm starting to set my mind to be acceptant of Mr. Obama as President. I will, over time, learn to fully support him and to pray for wisdom and strength to enter his brain. Things are starting to go bad here in the States and if Obama turns into another Carter, we have 8 or 12 or 16 years of more Republican "leadership" to look forward to. Yay.

0 Comments:

Subscribe