Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

10:27 PM

Empty

|

Leslie is gone on her two-week stint in Hong Kong. I can't really describe the feeling. I know it's only two weeks, but I am numb. I have no idea what to do; it's like all the flavor was removed from everything.

I'm trying to keep busy, because if I can avoid the bed, then it'll be easier to avoid the pain. I probably should have just gone with her, but between the kids and the animals, I need to hold down the fort.

Sucks.

I'll write here from time to time, for me, as I like the idea of a journal. Normally I write these entries for other people, but this is going to be one of those times when I want to remember how I felt, to write for me, like taking pictures of a tour of the inside of a cave.

Maybe I'll sleep in the garage.

0 Comments:

Subscribe