Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

The Slide Fire is still 0% contained and the Grass Valley Fire is only 40% contained, and both fires are passing soot straight into our town. This is really getting unpleasant.

I went out today to pick up the majority of the party supplies from the grocery store. By the time I took the last bag into the house, I was breathing so much soot that I had a coughing fit. Plus, the front porch needs to get hosed down from all the ash. Ugh. I am really getting annoyed here.

However, I realize that others are in far worse shape, so I went to Target yesterday and bought donations for the displaced fire victims, including: fleece throws, one featuring SpongeBob SquarePants, a full set of tableware, four small plates, four dinner plates, assorted towels and washcloths, a few packs of playing cards, a few packs of Uno, a bunch of Hot Wheels, some kids books, including Goodnight Moon and Are You My Mother? and Green Eggs And Ham. This is my karmic balance for my above rant. Please only take as directed, and only under a physician's care.

3 Comments:

Meg said...

Gross- I hope it clears up so soon.

Thanks for making those donations.

Meg

Suldog said...

You continue to prove yourself to be one of the good ones, Stu. Bless you.

cherylann said...

You're a good guy, Stu. I think that rant just balances you out and makes you human. But this whole karma balancing thing might be good for the Red Sox, so keep doing it. For my part, I will make Rally cookies... feel free to bake too!

Subscribe