Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Ash is falling from the sky, like the lightest of snow, and it's late afternoon all day long. Everything outside is dusty and rust-colored.

To repeat myself, we are perfectly safe from contact with fire. Redondo Beach is located well within a large ring of structures, with the nearest wilderness about 30 air miles away. But we are not immune from the fires' byproducts. So it's another inside day, keeping my driving errands to a minimum. One exception - I'll be donating clothes and towels and toys to the local relief effort. Target, here I come!

Thanks for everyone's concerns. You're all beautiful and we love you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

how did shopping at target go??? did you get to deliver your goodies???? must be surreal for you all out there. kinda like hollywood itself. love and strength bro!!!! xoxo

Subscribe