Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

There's a post up over at blogging.la which points to a nice cross-section of the current media coverage of the fires. So, for you folks who are interested in what life is like for me, check this out:

Fire Video Feeds.

Oh, and soccer practice has been canceled for tonight, so now the fires have officially touched our household.

And even with the tv on, the speed at which the fires are consuming all in its path is staggering. 60 mile-an-hour winds will rule your world.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! Wow! We didn't realize that you were in the neighborhood of the fire at all. I can't believe it. It is incredible. You did a great job with the maps, Stu, fantastic. We pray that the fire doesn't come any closer.

Mom

Suldog said...

Good luck and G-d's blessing, Stu.

Subscribe