Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.



My buddy, Marty, gave me a solid photography lesson today. Or should I say, a Macintosh lesson? Nope, that's not it. Let's just say that I'm dumber than a dust-bunny convention and Marty straightened me out. HA!

It turns out that my copy of Photo Booth (for OS X, version 1.1) flips the photos automatically, and only does normal ones if Auto-Flip is checked. So the above photo is really what you'd see if you were my computer.

And if you were my computer, we'd have an issue at some point, as I'd get really frustrated every time you wanted a coffee break.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hey me - flipped or not - you are a sight for sore eyes. xxoo

Dangermouse said...

Heads...it's tails.

Anonymous said...

Who is this clean shaven person and what have you done with my son?!?!
You look great flipped or re-flipped

Unknown said...

Great picture!

(The Red Sox just locked up the division)

Subscribe