Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

I gave Bruce Springsteen's latest album, Magic, a good hard listen. Not for me. He has just become irrelevant to my life's soundtrack. I'm not saying I could write better songs. However, I am saying that Bruce's most recent effort does not connect with me in any substantive way.

But I don't want this post to be a total bring-down, so here's a list of 10 pop/rock albums that are a better way to spend some time:

Halloween, Alaska by Halloween, Alaska

Come Feel The Illinoise by Sufjan Stevens

Rockin' The Suburbs by Ben Folds

Music by Madonna

Surprise by Paul Simon

I, Robot by The Alan Parsons Project

Gordon by Barenaked Ladies

Sea Change by Beck

Time Out Of Mind by Bob Dylan

Breakfast In New Orleans, Dinner In Timbuktu by Bruce Cockburn

2 Comments:

cherylann said...

Oh, I heart Barenaked Ladies- Maybe you should drive is my favorite of theirs. Yay!

Unknown said...

I'm looking for some cool music. Thank you.

Subscribe