Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

8:00 AM

End Of The Month

|

It's the end of the month, so I'm doing a last-ditch effort to market GNMParents. - This means putting in time on the internet, getting our url in front of as many eyes as possible. Very boring, but it helps increase our regular readers. Right now, during the slow summer (less readers, 'cause people are outside), we're averaging about 260 regular readers a day. Now, that ain't bad, but I want more readers, so at the end of every month, I do a heavy push.

Of course, if you like, you can read GNMP, and maybe you do. If you do, and you think it's valuable in some form, it would be cool of you to point out our site to others. Word of mouth is our biggest helper, as we have zero marketing budget. And don't sweat it if recommending websites isn't your thing, I get that. No problem. But if you feel like taking a hit for the team, pass along our link - http://www.gnmparents.com - to your friends.

And if you have a blog, add us to your blogroll, and link to us in a post once in a while. Y'know, for kids. (sorry, that was a quote from a Coen Brothers film - guess it and I'll send you a special present)... :-)

Anyway, that's that. I'll have a more interesting post up in another day or so. Maybe some nice pictures of beautiful, downtown Redondo Beach.

0 Comments:

Subscribe