Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

My good friend Dariush has a blog, e-i-e-i-o. And on this blog he has some guest-bloggers, e-i-e-i-o. With a ... Ok, that's far enough. My point is to let you know that I guest-blogged over at Dariush's blog, American Twentysomething.

Let me tell you something about Dariush. He is a far better journalist at his age than 98.5% of the current journalists in the world, of any age. He understands how to get to the spine of the story, how to lay it out like an archaeologist knows how to lay out the spine of an Edaphosaurus. And yet he's not without soul. When I read his pieces, I am there with him, feeling the feelings that he does. It's palpable. And palpable writing is the finest kind.

1 Comments:

Wally Banners said...

Stu if Mr. Levine was a catholic I would be at his house kicking his ass. I am one. A (bad)one Stu, but 1 nevertheless. Considering the horrid acts world has done to people of both our faiths. I would think you would be more militant against those that destroy life.

Subscribe