Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

8:55 AM

Parent Hacks

|

As an editor for GNMParents, I read through a pretty wide range of parenting websites. Even when compared with our own site, none of the parenting web-spots come close to ParentHacks.com, not even close. They post well-crafted, thoughtful tips (hacks) for parents, so many that I can barely keep up, even though I check in there at least once a day.

Parent Hacks is not just helpful, they're also earnest. They keep the focus on the kids, on the fun, on the caring. Of all the parenting sites, Parent Hacks is the only one that is completely devoid of cynicism. That alone makes them aces in my book.

And for you young, single, childless people who are thinking of "hooking up" with that special someone tonight, go to Parent Hacks right now and do some reading. Take a good look at just how complicated parenting is. Consider that before you forgo using protection. :-)

3 Comments:

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim said...

I agree with your assessment of Parent Hacks. It is one of those places so focused on doing the right thing, often in creative and surprising ways, that you can't help but feel better about yourself as a parent for being a part of its community.

----
Sorry about that, I had "can" instead of "can't"... sort of changes the whole meaning.

Stu said...

Hey, Thanks for commenting, Jim. And great avatar, by the way.

Yeah, I agree, Parent Hacks does make you feel better about yourself as a parent. The hackers are always so positive, nurturing, and community-oriented.

Subscribe