Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Ok, so here's the skinny: Megin, my partner in crime over at GNMP, tagged me with a simple music meme - List 7 songs you're into right now:

    Strictly Genteel - Frank Zappa
    Temporal Analogues - Hellborg/Lane/Sipe
    Pulcinella - Igor Stravinsky
    Water Music - Robert Fripp
    Shipbuilding - Elvis Costello
    This Tastes Like A Hotel - Mike Keneally
    Descent - Bill Laswell


Comments? Questions? Suggestions? Platitudes?

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Elvis, Stu.

Stu said...

Hey Rob, do you have a blog? What's the url?

Yeah, great song by a great composer. I first heard it on the sorta-King Crimson record, Sometimes G-d Smiles, which is a great album if you're a King Crimson fan.

Suldog said...

What, no Debbie Boone?

Stu said...

After having to sing "You Light Up My Life" in my sixth-grade chorus, I kinda gave up on Debbie Boone. :-\

Subscribe