Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

The following is a letter I received from a friend, Heather, who is trying to raise money to research Cystic Fibrosis. If you would, read the letter, and if you're so inclined, consider donating a little pocket change to help out the cause. I'd certainly appreciate it, as would my friend, as would Finnegan. Thanks very much.




Hello Family and Friends!

Once again, I am a member of Team Finnz Friendz at the Great Strides
Walk to help my friends Pat & Kerry Burns and their son, Finnegan, who
has Cystic Fibrosis.

Cystic fibrosis is a devastating genetic disease that affects children
and young adults. Advances continue to be made in finding a cure, but
your help is needed now - more than ever - to help keep up the momentum
of this life-saving research. Too many young lives depend on this vital
research to let it go unfunded!

GREAT STRIDES is the Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Foundation's largest and most
successful national fund-raising event. This year, I'm walking in the
GREAT STRIDES event at Roger Williams Park in Providence, RI on May
12th, 2007. Please help me meet my fund-raising goal of $150 by
sponsoring me. You'll feel confident in knowing that your generous gift
is used efficiently and effectively: nearly 90 cents out of every dollar
you contribute goes directly toward supporting research and specialized
care that improves the quality of life for those with CF. And, it's
tax-deductible.

Making a donation is easy and secure! Just click on the link below to
make a donation to my fund-raising page where your donation will be
credited to my team. Any amount you can donate is greatly appreciated!

Donating to GREAT STRIDES is such a simple and effective way for you to
show your support for this important cause. Together, we can make a
difference in the lives of those with CF! Once again, thank you for
supporting the mission of the CF Foundation!

Here's my link: http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/HeatherHughes

Thanks in advance for your donation and support to help a great family,
and all who have Cystic Fibrosis!

~Heather

1 Comments:

The Patient Connection said...

Cystic Fibrosis - a new research blog – please help

Hi

After looking at the comments I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to a research blog on Cystic Fibrosis. We thought that our blog is relevant to this discussion.

We are very interested in your thoughts so it would be great if you could have look at the blog and share your Cystic Fibrosis story.

To have a look (and to tell us what you think) please click this link

http://www.thepatientconnections.com/blog.asp?bid=&uid=61

The blog is anonymous and easy to use. Instructions are given on the blog so thanks in advance for your help it is much appreciated.


Best wishes

Belinda
The Patient Connection
Belinda.shale@thepatientconnections.com

Subscribe