Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

8:35 AM

It's A Head Fake

|

Mel Gibson made a statement to the press, after his initial apology failed to mention the Jew comments. In the statement, he said that there is ""no excuse" and there should be "no tolerance" for "anyone who thinks or expresses any kind of anti-Semitic remark.""... Well, wait a minute. That means that we shouldn't tolerate you, right Mel? Ok, that aside, notice that he didn't say "I", but instead said "anyone". He's trying to get himself lost in the crowd, to dilute focus and recrimination.

Also, he said, "I am not an anti-Semite. I am not a bigot. Hatred of any kind goes against my faith." In other words, I'm not bad because the rules say I shouldn't be bad. That's like telling the police officer, "I didn't speed, because speeding is against the law."

Finally, he says that he wants to meet with Jewish leaders "for what he calls a "one-on-one discussion" to find "the appropriate path for healing."" What he's really saying is, "I have to get my career back on track, so I'll meet with Jews, lie to them (Hey, I'm an actor, I can fake sincerity with the best of them), get them to say that I'm a nice guy, and all will be forgiven." -UGH- Folks, this is what is called a Head Fake Towards Contrition. Please. How stupid does he think we are? ABC has already dropped his previous Head Fake, the Holocaust miniseries. I am hoping that the rest of the Hollywood decision-makers follow this path towards true righteousness.

7 Comments:

Coeur Mechant said...

Well, what do you expect someone whose company is called I Con Productions. Wait, it's Icon Productions, but I liked the first spelling better.

Stu said...

Good One! Ha!!

Coeur Mechant said...

Check out what one member of the funny estate, a cartoonist, has to say about Mel Gibson.

http://tinyurl.com/lfh2m

Stu said...

First, I love Bad Reporter.

Second, this is the first time that I have heard of The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion, which, for those unable to click links, is a plagiarization of a satire written in the middle of the 19th century, which has taken on a horrific life of its own as a support for the erroneous belief in a Jewish global domination conspiracy. I'll post about this, after I've had time to digest it. Thanks Coeur Mechant, I sincerely appreciate the heads up.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Diazepam dan 5052 used suzuki spares Ctu blackberry ringtone 1985 suzuki s40 suzuki gs 550e

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Body building picture arnold schwarzenegger Cable tv car eczema anale immagini Bluebook value mazda miata shitzen shetzen shetzon Of pathological gambling free online blackjack tutorials north port fl varsity soccer 71 gmc truck for sale Halloween home decoration Acuvue ii color opaques contact lens Bangladesh cheap calls Powerball results lotto Ford mustang ringtones leather sofas praie blackjack Preschool dental health

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real income.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Subscribe