Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

The Following Is Said In Jest, So Go To Target And Buy A Sense Of Humor

Suldog is a favorite blogger. He's candid and egoless. He's bold and engaged. He's also not able to deal with a challenge that requires a thesaurus and personal discipline. Here's my challenge. Here's the results.

Seriously, I need to come up with a new, easier challenge. Maybe, in the spirit of the previous challenge, I'll challenge Sully to write a sincere love poem for his wife. Anyone have any better ideas?

PS - Since I'm jesting, let me tell you that I find it funny that the blogger.com spell-check wants to replace Suldog with sludge. Oh My!!!

5 Comments:

Suldog said...

Replacing me with sludge would be seen as an improvement by quite a few people.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I love you more than broccoli
23 skidoo

I can probably do better...

Stu said...

A) It rhymes.

B) It's honest.

C) Here's the Wikipedia entry for 23 Skidoo

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. G cheap xenical information on prescription ultracet for pain quit smoking herbs Roulette roue Cold quitting smoking Hypnosis online stop smoking lose weight hypnoplace.com percent of people who can 27t stop smoking 2 ativan http://www.vicodin-without-prescription.info/pfizer_pain_medications.html the national cancer institute quit smoking for keeps Cocaine vs. ritalin stop smoking hypnosis new york behaviorism and quitting smoking cream eczema Mazda trix Play games on bubblegum Anne smoking treatment penman laser stop fact program Oseffexor venlafaxine

Subscribe