Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

I gave a mouse a cookie. No, I didn't. But I did give Sully my recipe for Jambalaya. He didn't use the recipe. (As he has given no specific reason for not preparing the Jambalaya, I will make one up: He was in a meeting that ran long. -yes, I am aware that he mentioned laziness, but I refuse to believe that he allowed himself to be that easily swayed from such a mouth-watering treat, so I ignored what he wrote and created my own scenario.)

And, while he didn't use my recipe, he did, very generously, give me a recipe in return, one which I am heckbent on achieving.

Read the recipe here.

ps - a shiny new something for the first person who explains the subject of this post to the rest of the kids in the class.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The mouse was anorexic?

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Suldog said...

And I still haven't made the damn recipe. As a matter of fact, I've lost it. Any chance you'd be willing to trust me with it one more time?

Subscribe