Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

9:25 AM

Parent Hacks Love

|

Are there enough adjectives in the world for me to describe my blogger love of Parent Hacks and its editor-cum-innovator, Asha? (for those not in the know, before Asha became ParentHacks, she wrote a very cool book, FrontPage for Dummies.)

I have been reading ParentHacks for quite a while now (almost since its birth) and it was and still is a fabulous parenting site, especially in that it is so focused on making parenting easier. It's like having a bunch of smart, non-judgmental friends helping you raise your kids.

Now, I really try not to toot my own horn, as that would be gauche. However, TOOT TOOT! Asha posted a list of her favorite parenting hacks, and mine was among them. What a cool thing.

Asha is an awesome person, and has said really cool things about me before, but this was one of the coolest ever.

Ok, enough tooting. Now back to your holiday revelry (whilst I do a little tech support for my kids)...

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stu:

First of all, credit where credit is due -- that hack was submitted as a favorite by a Parent Hacks reader, as were all of those votes (one of which is mine, because it truly is one of my favorites).

Second, prepare for more tooting because I'm featuring you on Parent Hacks tomorrow!

Happy holidays to you and your family. So glad we've met. Hopefully in person one day.

Stu said...

Hi Asha!!

Dig that. Thanks for the heads up. I may bribe you for the email addresses of the folks who sent me love, so I can return it.

Yikes! I'm to be profiled!! That's absolutely awesome, and I await it with anticipation (this alliteration brought to you by Carly Simon and a generous grant from The Chubb Corporation).

Happy holidays to you and yours! May 2007 bring you raisins and dates.

Totally glad we've met. You are an awesome person who is not only super-mega-ultra cool, but also, as the everything behind Parent Hacks, leading a path towards world peace. Dig that.

Subscribe