Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

10:51 PM

More Blog Drought

|



So much to report, so little energy left to perform reporting...

I have no idea what that means, but let's face facts, I'm tired. Like Madeline Kahn tired. So forgive me if I decline a ninth helping of shnitzengruben.

Still with me? Ok, good.

Things are great, really fabulous, but also busy. We've cleaned the garage and done some planning to make all four of us happy. There's been last minute shopping, there's been new toys to play with, like a new stereo head unit for Leslie's Grand Prix (iPod ready) or a Les Paul Classic Custom, which was also a present from me to Leslie.

Also, and far more importantly, soccer is finally over! As we had a pretty miserable season, performance-wise, I've been focusing on Coach Leslie's efforts and dedication, which were flawless. Pictured here is Leslie belting out her version of Paul Anka's "My Way"... not really, she's just congratulating the girls on their individual accomplishments, whether for great rookie performances (many of the teammates were in their first season of competitive youth soccer) or physical accomplishments (my daughter was an outstanding defender and goalie).

Yes, this is an odd post. I'll care later. Right now I'm just trying to speak candidly to the two or three readers I have left. To do that, I just type, whatever pops into my head, regardless of quality. Your mileage may vary. Not valid in all states. Makes a nice floor wax and a delicious desert topping.

Still with me? Wow, I'm impressed. I stopped paying attention to this blog entry about three paragraphs ago.

Please, as we head into 2007, try to relax and enjoy the little moments. Don't stress too much. And give yourself a break, wouldja? Be extra generous to yourself.

Fly low, stay cool.

2 Comments:

Suldog said...

Happy New Year, Stu!

Stu said...

Happy New Year, Sully!!! May 2007 bring you wonders, surprises, and fresh produce.

Subscribe