Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

It's true, I was born on March 2nd. And yes, it's true, I look fabulous, thank you. What's that? You want to get me a present? Well aren't you the sweetest thing. How about making a big pitch for (deleted website)? Ask folks on your blogs and Facebook and Twitter feeds to read it. Push them to subscribe. Or not, I also like chocolate and flowers and postcards from small-town America.


Meanwhile, here's the great Kenny Burrell, with his smooth take on Nat King Cole's, "Gee, Baby, Ain't I Good To You?" Recorded in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey on April 06-07, 1963, this record is a lovely excuse to sit back and think of your first kiss.


2 Comments:

LT said...

Happy Birthday most awesome brother!! Love to the moon and back! xoxo

Suldog said...

Happy Birthday, Fellow March 2nd Baby! I posted something today for which I had certain people in mind as responders. You are one of them, so if you'd come over and check it out...

http://jimsuldog.blogspot.com/2011/03/54.html

Subscribe