Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

It's true, I was born on March 2nd. And yes, it's true, I look fabulous, thank you. What's that? You want to get me a present? Well aren't you the sweetest thing. How about making a big pitch for (deleted website)? Ask folks on your blogs and Facebook and Twitter feeds to read it. Push them to subscribe. Or not, I also like chocolate and flowers and postcards from small-town America.


Meanwhile, here's the great Kenny Burrell, with his smooth take on Nat King Cole's, "Gee, Baby, Ain't I Good To You?" Recorded in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey on April 06-07, 1963, this record is a lovely excuse to sit back and think of your first kiss.


4 Comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday most awesome brother!! Love to the moon and back! xoxo

Suldog said...

Happy Birthday, Fellow March 2nd Baby! I posted something today for which I had certain people in mind as responders. You are one of them, so if you'd come over and check it out...

http://jimsuldog.blogspot.com/2011/03/54.html

chhipa said...

I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up

Shop Towel

Boundlesstech said...

Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.




Web Design

Subscribe