Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Do you, or your son or daughter need some help with an essay? Are they frustrated or tired or just looking for a different approach? I have been a professional writer/editor since 1986, and I'll bring it all to bear, just for you.

I can work with you or your child, via Skype (audio or video), bringing out the hidden Hemingway. Whether there's an issue with grammar or basic writing concepts, or whether help is needed on more advanced writing techniques, I am here for you, for them, for anyone who wants their writing fixed.

I offer a money-back guarantee: By the end of every session, the student will have truly learned something.

I am also available for direct editing and copywriting, via email, lightning-quick turnaround. Whether it's your marketing materials or your doctoral thesis or your anniversary card, I'm available 24/7.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for passing this along,

Stu
stumark@gmail.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Remember me? :)

I just wanted to pop in and tell you that I have missed you, and I hope (with my whole heart) that you and all of your beloveds are well, and happy, and whole.

I think of you all often, and although I am a *lousy* correspondent, I hope you know that I always count you in my circle of friends!

(((Hug))) Thim

LT said...

this is a great idea!!! and dirt cheap. wonder the best way to market it. go for it - you could be so helpful to kids!!

Subscribe