Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

8:23 AM

A Poem For Mom

|

What is that I remember

by Stu Mark
June 30th, 2010



What is that I remember
Where am I in the moment
Is there a sound
Or is there an else

We see what we see
As we shut our eyes
As we open our minds
We see what we see

Simple and yet not
The life is what we're given
The paper we've signed
The agreement we've brokered
As we sail through the Sun

Do as you do
And don't look behind
But the sky is yours
As is the water
Drown not in your sorrow
But in your own bravado
As you burst forth
Make your way home

3 Comments:

Mom said...

Thanks dear Stu,

Beautiful poem. I love it as I do you.

Mom

dad said...

You do good work! and....you listen to your mom

dad said...

You do good work....and....you listen to your mom

Subscribe