Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

While I've been busy keeping the GNMParents ship facing in the right direction, I've also remembered to write another essay. Here's the first few 'graphs:


    "Parenting is a journey. It’s a non-stop olympic event. It’s a gauntlet we voluntarily run. And you and I want to make it work, to achieve success as often as possible, so our kids become the adults of our dreams. But in the process, at times, we make ourselves crazy, especially when our kids stray from the desired path.

    Sometimes it’s little things. Sometimes they demand to wear two different-colored socks. Or they choose to hang out with a kid we’re not overly fond of. Or they won’t say hi to Pastor Mike on the way out of the sanctuary.

    And sometimes it’s big things. Sometimes they demand to have an extra hour out on a Saturday night, even though there’s that family visit early Sunday morning. Or they insist on not studying for an upcoming history exam. Or they refuse to apologize to their sister for hurting her feelings."


Read the rest by clicking this very link!

And thanks for reading. If you haven't subscribed to GNMParents yet, please do me the favor and head over there and click on the Subscribe link (or on the orange RSS button, which will bring up our feed page, which you can bookmark). Subscriptions make a difference to us, as they boost morale. They really won't bring us money, at least not yet, but maybe some day. So spread the word, get folks to check us out and join the conversation. Please, think of the children! ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Subscribe