Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

12:31 PM

A GAYThering Storm

|

If anyone seriously objects to gay marriage, avert your eyes. For the rest of you, here's a brilliant spoof of the NOM anti-gay marriage advertisement. First, for those who haven't seen it, NOM, The National Organization for Marriage, created the following ad:



---

Ok, so first, yeah, pretty ugly stuff. There are many ways to combat this type of bigotry, and among my favorites is humor. So here's the spoof, starring Sarah Chalke (from Scrubs), Alicia Silverstone (Clueless), Lance Bass ('N Sync), Sophia Bush (One Tree Hill), Mike Hitchcock (Waiting For Guffman), Daniele Gathier (MadTV), George Takei (Star Trek), and Jane Lynch (Best In Show).

3 Comments:

Sharfa said...

That was a hoot!

I have to admit, I had to watch the first video several times. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing.

I didn't get it.

What I saw was the definition of vociferous bigotry and blatant propaganda.

Do people actually believe that shit?

Excuse me but, a Physician that puts religion above the Hippocratic Oath, shouldn't be a DOCTOR.

OMFG! Massachusetts schools are teaching tolerance! This has to be stopped! It's unforgivable to teach our children to accept others without judgment!

WTF?

Who is this AD aimed at? Illiterate sheep?

Seems to me, they shoot themselves in the foot with such ridiculousness. The spoof is perfect. It totally plays on their absurdity.

Dave Mark said...

Wow! Amazing video, amazing spoof. I wish they had spoofed the closing line, about joining the rainbow coalition of people of all creeds and colors. (except gay people. No gay people in the coalition. All creeds and colors except gay people. Got that? OK.)

-- Dave

Ericka said...

at first, i thought the first one was the spoof... then i realized that they were serious... and i became afraid. *big, scared eyes* buncha wackos.

um. your freedom and choice will be taken away... which is like being oppressed and discriminated against... which is like... what you're doing RIGHT NOW. the sheep, they hurt-ith my head. think, sheep, think!

Subscribe