Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Leslie is on her flight back to Los Angeles, to our home, to my arms.

Can. Not. Wait.

The kids are in Vegas for a cousin's wedding, so tonight it's just me and my better half. Maybe we'll order in some camarones con crema de chipotle from La Cocina and listen to some Bread on the stereo in the library.

I really miss her. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder. Absence makes the heart colder and in need of an extra blanket. Absence makes the heart cry teardrops that soak through to the eyes. Absence is a right bastard.

Thank The Lord, absence is, sometimes, not forever.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I am right there with you. It is oh so much better when the honey comes home. Ain't it the truth.

Enjoy your romantic night!

Suldog said...

Enjoy the time together in loving embrace, THEN eat.

Expat From Hell said...

You all are good. I like this blog. Think I'll stay for awhile...ya hear?

Keep up the good work. Don't let anything slide between your legs...

ExpatFromHell

Subscribe