Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Have you seen the latest? The Bush Administration is on the threshold of altering the Endangered Species act, eliminating essential protection for a host of plants and animals. For many years now, there was a requirement for independent scientific review if the government was involved in any construction that would have impact on any endangered species. Under the administration's proposed rule, these independent scientific reviews would no longer be required if the agency in question determines that its activities would not hurt the imperiled species.

I really want to tear my hair out. The President might as well establish blanket pardons for all energy corporations. Does he have any shame? Does he not spend even a minute of time thinking of his future grandchildren and the world that they will inherit?

Change can not come soon enough for me.

0 Comments:

Subscribe