Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

I won't be bringing a camera, as we're only there for about two days, and the main comics hall is *huge* - like Central Park huge. But I do have a list of stuff that some folks have asked for me to investigate. Anyone else have any specific/non-specific requests? No autographs, but I will hunt up books/comics/action figures/whatever for you. Let me know in comments.

Meanwhile, have a great time with yourselves this weekend, and let me tell you that I am currently listening to the them from the NBC Mystery Movie (Internet radio is a wonderful thing).

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

nope, nothing, just a report on the awesomeness of this year's gathering. :)

I wish I could go. Have I said that once, twice or 100 times lately?

Just have a great time!

Subscribe