Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

6:32 PM

McCain vs. Obama?

|

So, if the election were held tomorrow, and the candidates for President Of The United States where Senators John McCain and Barack Obama, who would you vote for?

I'm watch the NH primary results come in, and even if Senator Clinton holds off Senator Obama, the margin is so close that it might as well be a second victory for Senator Obama. And that picture of Cindy McCain tearing up as the announce the Republican results, boy, that really got me. And it's gonna get a lot of mileage and maybe Senator McCain will get the nomination.

Now, I'm a hardcore Democrat. But I'm also 40 and this seems like a Nixon/Kennedy moment for me. I think Senator McCain is a bit nicer a person than President Nixon was, but McCain's hawkishness and economic conservativism and stances on immigration and the second amendment leave me wanting. however, he seems Presidential. Barack Obama was born in 1961, and I can't help feeling weird about the leader of the free world being so close to me in age. Now I realize that this is nuts, but it is part of my thinking, that Senator Obama doesn't have the experience for all of the situations that an American President will face. I know I like John McCain if we have a problem with China. I know I like Hillary Clinton because we have a problem with education, social welfare, economics, and Iraq in this country. But Senator Obama? Where is he on economics? Where is he on the world leadership thing. Granted that Senator Clinton doesn't have much foreign experience as Senator. But as First Lady, she had plenty, and it was plenty real. But what if she can't win the nomination? What if it goes for Senator Obama?

Yeah, I know, I'm gonna vote Democratic no matter who they pick. And yes, I voted for Dukakis. Pulling that lever was one of the saddest things I ever had to do.

2 Comments:

Suldog said...

Well, I'm fairly certain he isn't your cup of tea, Stu, but I'm pulling the lever for Ron Paul in the Massachusetts primary. I voted for him in the 1980's when he ran as a Libertarian, and I'm glad I'll have a second chance to do so.

As for the general, he'll probably not get through to that. I'll no doubt fall back to the default position for me, which is the Libertarian candidate - whoever it may be this year. I'm somewhat out of the loop, and you won't hear about him from the mainstream media, that's for sure.

Mark Rosera said...

I can't talk about politics anymore. I'm so, so, so angry, and I don't trust anything and anyone, least of all a f'n president. Booo! Who REALLY wants a president?

("OH, if I only had a president, I could _____")
what...WHAT...

How can anyone have faith or hope in these terrible times?

We are looking at a dragon with two heads - republican / democrat - but there is ONE single agenda no matter who gets 'elected'. That agenda is to piss me off.

Why should we go through this election process, this charade, when the Bilderberg Group has already ordained Hillary for world emperor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

http://www.crystalinks.com/bilderberg.html



The Bilderbergers are searching for the age of post-nationalism: when we won’t have countries, but rather regions of the Earth surrounded by Universal values. That is to say, a global economy; one World government (selected rather than elected) and a universal religion. To assure themselves of reaching these objectives, the Bilderbergers focus on a ‘greater technical approach’ and less awareness on behalf of the general public.

In 1991 Bill Clinton attended the Bilderberg Conference in Baden-Baden where Estulin asserts that he was “anointed” to the U.S. presidency, and shortly thereafter he took an unexpected, unannounced trip to Moscow. It appears, says Estulin, that he was sent there to get his KGB student-era, anti-Vietnam war files “buried” before he announced his candidacy for president which happened some two-and-a-half months later. Today, Clinton is a member of all three groups: Bilderberg, CFR, and TC. Hillary Clinton is a member of the Bilderberg Group.


In numerology, every letter in the English alphabet has a value from 1 to 9, with A = 1, I = 9, then repeating.

There are three letters that have a value of six:

FOX

We can't let these satanist kill us off!
Rise UP!
Revolution!

Subscribe