Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Speaking of Mr. Bush's visit to our neck of the woods, funny thing just happened:

I was getting into my truck, which was parked outside of Sears (I was getting a new filter for our fridge), when these two *enormous* helicopters flew overhead. They might have been Mr. Bush and entourage, they might have been military look-outs, they might have been just for show. But they were headed towards the helicopter plant where Mr. Bush is visiting, and they were loud - thunderous. In fact, they had such an impact that a bunch of car alarms started to go off all around me. It was amazing.

Please, can we take a year off from making these machines of war and put the money into education and health care? Please?

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

and again - AMEN!!!!

Subscribe