Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

8:27 AM

Thank You

|

To the readers who know what I'm talking about, thanks for all of the supportive calls and emails, we appreciate it, although for us, as a family, it's not so bad, as it wasn't directly related to anything on our part. So it's really nothing more than a minor bummer. Again, thanks for the concern.

Oh, and I really am feeling considerably better (though being ultra-careful). Thanks for the thoughts and prayers and candor. I dig y'alls muchly, I tell you what.

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

ya know - we parents need to take some responsibility for the need of companies to go to china for manufacture. we as consumers are demanding cheap toys. and lots of them. and so it goes...

Dangermouse said...

What happened to hide & seek, tag, kickball, swings and sandboxes? Seriously...

Anonymous said...

My kids tend to love best things like the tube inside of the paper towel role. So I have gotten good at making them into things: telescopes, power rangers battle blasters, etc. :)

Although, we are a bit gaga over Pokemans and Disney Princesses too...So, you just have to choose carefully.

Stu said...

Paper towel rolls kick total butt! They not only work individually, but also en masse. You could build a bridge out of paper towel rolls!

Subscribe