Stu News and Photos

My name is Stu and I am here to share what I can.

Somebody did a google search for "jack mcclellan arrest illegal" right around the time I got that anonymous post about Jack McClellan. I wonder, is that anonymous person living in Columbus, Ohio, or just using an IP anonymizer? Will the mystery OS X - Safari user step forward and prove his/her existence? Is "Brian" a real name or an alias?

Not that I don't enjoy a could fight, despite my aversion to cowards and their inevitable, unpleasant, lethargic dissolutions. I would love "Brian" or whoever to step forward, as everyone knows that sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Oh yeah, and Jack McClellan should be locked away, forever, with a cell-mate who has a fondness for the many erotic uses of sandpaper.

0 Comments:

Subscribe